Host Problems... Again
I’m back again (I know this post is a bit late), my ex-host returned my domain name to the registrar and I’ve had to re-jiggle things to get it pointed at the right place.
It all happened something like this:
- Web-host returns domain name.
- I contact Nominet regarding re-tagging my now de-tagged domain.
- I fill out a form.
- I fax the form with proof of ID.
- I wait 5 days for them to do anything.
- Upon re-tagging, I contact a new domain management company to take care of my domain.
- I wait a day for them to change my nameservers.